Owning a home is a big responsibility, and making sure you and your investments are protected is our number one priority.
A home insurance policy from Troy Johnson Insurance can protect a homeowner from a variety of losses, including:
- Losses to the home
- Loss to your personal possessions
- Loss of use (which can result in added living expenses)
- Loss of personal possessions from theft
- Liability insurance, which protects the homeowner for accidents that may happen at the home or property
Renters insurance can help protect your personal property with added liability coverage with a policy that is designed specifically for you. Renter’s insurance provides coverage for:
- Manufactured and mobile homes
For more information on a home insurance or renter’s insurance policy, contact the experts at Troy Johnson Insurance today!